Full Stack Engineer - ROR and React
Remote - Anywhere
- You write efficient Ruby code for backend application with proper testing
- Build APIs and integrate web/mobile application code with it
- Attend scrum meetings with your colleagues from around the world
- A knack for writing clean, readable code with good understanding of the syntax
- Ability to design relational database schema - both in MySQL and Postgres, that represent and support business processes
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, and REST
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc.
- Very organized and an outstanding attention to detail
- Passionate about learning and adapting relevant frameworks.
- Passionate about coding conventions and performance optimization.
- Very curious about how things work under the hood and is an excellent debugger.
Great To Haves
- Academic background in computer science (BSc or MSc)
- Experience with asynchronous teams. We live, talk, and type all over the world
- An in-depth understanding of the educational technology landscape