Engineering - Technical Lead
Remote - Anywhere
enrich aims to solve this problem for every working professional. Our mission is to get you know knowledge when you need it - so you can make the best decisions under pressure.
We are well on our way. We have 500 members from over 30 of the world's most innovative companies - Airbnb, Google, Box, Chime, Roblox, Affirm, Coursera, Coinbase, Shippo, Lyft, Fivetran, Opendoor, Masterclass, Getaround, and others. Our members interact via intimate curated interactions: small, structured group discussions, 1:1 matches and timely bat signal reports.
We've raised capital from top tier investors - Aileen Lee of Cowboy Ventures, Roy Bahat of Bloomberg Beta Ventures - and Scott Heiferman, Co-founder Meetup, Biz Stone, Co-founder Twitter, Mada Seghete, Co-founder, Branch, Zac Bookman, Co-founder, OpenGov, Larry Gadea, CEO and Co-founder Envoy, Felicia Cururcu, CEO and Co-founder Binti, Maia Bittner, Co-founder, Pinch, Lisa Falzone, CEO, Revel, and others. Come join us in building the world’s greatest, curated professional network.
- Growth mindset.
- Positive persistence.
- Customer orientation.
- Self-ownership and accountability.
- Open, direct and honest communication.
About the Role
enrich is seeking a talented technical lead to join our team! Ideal candidates are well organized, technically savvy, extremely detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills. You should be analytical, pragmatic, detail, and highly executional.
You will work directly with enrich CEO & Co-Founder and play an integral role in setting the key infrastructure of the business. We have a distributed team and welcome remote team members.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Leader - First and foremost, you are a leader in the organization. You model the values of the organization, operate with integrity, and set others up for success.
- Engineer - You are a reliable and high-output engineer. You quickly and efficiently ship high-quality code and communicate appropriately while doing so. You don’t leave things half-done, and consider data/reporting/outcomes as a part of the success of the project.
- Owner - You think and act like an owner of the business, always keeping the big picture in mind. No task is too big or too small if it needs to get done, you jump in.
- Crafts-person - ****You have high standards and are always pushing the bar higher. Whether it be architectural decisions or final polish details, you always strive to deliver the best.
- Product-minded - You think critically about and actively participate in product strategy decisions. You love digesting research and forming your own product conclusions.
- Generative - You default to thinking about ways to make things successful, ways of improving ideas, and expanding opportunities ahead of us. You can wear your “critical” hat to break down why something might not work, but you remain balanced while doing so.
- 5 - 10 years of engineering experience.
- 2-3 years of experience leading a team of small people of at least 5.
- Experience building and shipping products.
- Technical and can code, but ok also managing/leading + has done this before.
- You want to 'player coach'.
How to Apply
If interested, please send your LinkedIn to the email by clicking below with the name Technical Lead in the subject.