Full Stack Engineer - Audiences, Inventory & Pixels
Published on October 30, 2023
Platform Engineering: The Platform Team at StackAdapt includes the Full-Stack Engineering, Product Management and Product Design Teams. These teams are responsible for designing and developing StackAdapt’s web platform which is where users can forecast, build and report on their campaigns and much more. It is also where StackAdapt’s internal teams use a wide variety of tools to manage customer accounts and help them get the most out of the product. The Creatives Library Team: The Creatives Library Team is building a full fledged library of dynamic creative assets and resources. This library will allow clients to store, host and manage bulk creative assets for ad campaigns on the platform. This library will also include creatives templates for clients to build quick off-the-shelf display ad creatives on the platform. We aim to reduce the need to integrate with expensive third party creative providers that charge on a CPM-basis, and provide a full-featured in-house solution. Watch our
- Design, improve, and debug complex, scalable distributed systems.
- Find solutions to optimize bottle-necks and general system wide performance.
- Always on the lookout to keep the tech stack updated with current standards.
- Write extensible scalable and test-driven code.
- Take part in technical planning and architectural decision-making.
- Collaborate with team members on designing scalable, well tested, and well documented web architecture, including APIs and backend systems.
- Be able to take responsibility and ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Contribute to code reviews and technical spec reviews.
- At least 1 years of experience building web applications/integrations with outstanding UX.
- Experience collaborating closely with Product & Design to design, implement and iterate on high impact end-to-end product experiences.
- Experience working with relational databases and key-value stores
- Experience building applications from 0 - 1 using external APIs such as Shopify, Segment & Hubspot.
- Experience working on large scale Ruby on Rails / Go projects.