Software Engineer (m / f / d) Elixir / Ruby
Remote - Anywhere
As a software engineer at jobvalley, it's not just about writing good code. You can contribute your skills and ideas to your Scrum team. This begins with the conception and research of central issues and ends in their architectural and technical implementation.
The focus of the work of our six teams is always the overriding goal of advancing our product by creating added value for the students, the companies and our internal employees alike.
Your tasks include the conception and development of applications and microservices in Elixir or Ruby and the optimization of the existing code base.
We use domain-driven design to handle the complexities of our software landscape.
- You see yourself primarily as a product developer and have many years of experience in product development.
- You like to work in a team and enjoy pair or mob programming.
- Test-Driven Development is a matter of course for you.
- You dream of software architecture and want to deal with it during the day.
- Ideally, you already have experience with Ruby or a functional language like Elixir.
What we offer you
- A self-organized and cross-functional team with great cohesion
- Interesting tasks with personal responsibility and application of the latest technologies
- Remote work or a workplace in our beautiful Cologne office - you decide
- Completely flexible working hours
- Your desired setup: whether macOS, Linux or Windows
- Training budget for attending conferences and training courses
- If you are in the office, you can expect free drinks such as Club Mate, Fritz Limos, coffee & Co
- Relaxation in our lounge with Wii U, Playstation and billiards