The most exciting parts
- This is an opportunity to meaningfully change the way that people think about and take action on their personal finances. As you can imagine; this is a complex, nuanced, and emotionally charged problem space. It’s also a problem space that has the potential to change people’s lives for the better in many ways. We’re looking for people who are excited about bringing financial literacy and empowerment to the world.
- Praxeo straddles traditional finance and the rapidly evolving world of web3 and crypto-powered finance. Everything from old-school XML schemas to fully decentralized multi-chain lending protocols. We’re looking for product-focused engineers who have a keen eye and a knack for building elegant solutions that make the complex feel trivial.
- Zero to one. As a founding member of the team you’ll have an extraordinary amount of influence over what Praxeo becomes, as both a company and as a product. At this stage, we’re looking for generalists who are humble yet confident and have a thirst for learning fast and applying that learning to effectively solve hard problems.
The opportunity 🚀
We’re looking for full stack engineers to join our nascent engineering team to build features from end to end, from database to UI. We ship code daily, focus deeply on solving the right problem, and collaborate candidly in the pursuit of building something valuable to our customers and the business.
As a founding member of the engineering team, you should also enjoy helping your team stay organized and able to regularly, rapidly, and safely ship code.
Our stack: Ruby on Rails, Hotwire, Stimulus, Postgres, Redis, and deployed to Render
What you’ll do 👩💻
- Build features end-to-end, collaborating closely with the CEO (PM) and design.
- Integrate with APIs, Blockchains, RSS feeds, and more to bring an ever-expanding set of customer data into the product.
- Build internal tools and help evolve our CI/CD system over time.
- Help customers to solve their issues and respond to their feedback.
What we look for 🔎
- Several years experience building software in a professional capacity.
- Displayed dedication to your craft and improving your skills over time.
- Extremely strong communication skills, both verbal and written. We’re a fully distributed team that relies heavily on written communication to get things done.
- Fluency in english.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails is a plus, but not required.
- Experience at another high growth startup is a plus, but not required.
What you’ll get ✨
- 💰 Competitive salary and a meaningful equity stake in our collective future
- 🧑🏾💻 Autonomy & flexibility to work when and where you want
- 🏝 Unlimited holidays
- 📚 A generous learning budget
- 💻 New equipment to build your own workspace
- 🏞 Regular company retreats
- 🤩 A chance to change the world