Full Stack Engineer
As a full-stack engineer at QuickNode on the enterprise team, you will be working to support both ruby and front end engineers, adding mission critical features for enterprise customers on both the front-end and ruby codebase, dabbling in our Go code, adding tests and assisting the team in developing new features. You will be partially responsible for ensuring the quality of our go codebase and our ruby codebase, which drive millions of dollars in revenue. We also expect every engineer to spend at least one day on customer support to understand our customer better.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on achieving the best code quality for our systems.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over task progress and design solutions. You’ll be working directly with the technical team: Manuel Kreutz, Mauro Delazeri, Chet Bortz, Saurab Joshi and Auston Bunsen.
We need you to have experience with:
- Software Development in Ruby and more specifically Ruby on Rails
- Monitoring and debugging production issues
- Developing enterprise-level features (fine grained permissions, sso, etc)
- Using Tailwind CSS / Stimulus Reflex
- Basic software development in Go
- Working with databases of all types (relational, no-sql, time-series, etc)
- Linux / Bash Scripting
- The HTTP specification
- The JSON-RPC for EVM based blockchains
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.