(NGP) Senior RoR Developer
Published on February 19, 2023
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
- Required skills: at least 5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails, microservices, PostgreSQL, AWS, English (B2).
- We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
- You would work for a European client developing a subscriptions monitoring and optimization platform;
- Standard working hours (CET timezone);
- You would focus on maintaining a RoR-based legacy platform until migration to a new platform.
- Your daily task would include resolving performance issues, fixing issues, functionality enhancements (e.g. implementing a limited set of feature enhancements to support the development of business, migration preparation & implementation.
Apply if you:
- have at least 5 years' experience and advanced knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails development;
- understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD);
- have previous experience in working with PostgreSQL;
- have experience in working with AWS;
- can quickly grasp business logic;
- are not afraid to dive in legacy code;
- are able to find smart & pragmatic solutions for pending challenges;
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them;
- have a very good command of spoken and written English (B2+).
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Joining Netguru as a Ruby on Rails Developer means:
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- various types of projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.