We’re building a software platform for company builders. Our mission is to enable the next generation of bold, visionary companies to thrive. We choose and design our tools to invest in eco-system reform, a fundamental part of our mission.
As a key member of our small, diverse engineering team, you will fully participate in the design and evolution of our tooling and practices. Our engineers believe in writing tests, refactoring mercilessly, and that the best code is the code you never have to write. We are a fast-moving startup, but we also prioritize sustainable development, taking advantage of the efficiencies of a small team to have a disproportionate impact.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will own features end-to-end. You will partner with Product, Customer Development, and Design teams to bring features from ideas to experiments to production. You will work on our full-stack, from data pipelines, to backend APIs, to the frontend.
- Joining a product team where you’ll partner with a product manager to discover high-value product opportunities, design experiments and continually improve products based on customer feedback
- Comfortable with iterative development and unit testing
- Comfortable building complex SQL queries
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is a constant, and learning new systems and technologies is a perk
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5-plus years of software development experience
- Recent relevant Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience conducting code reviews, providing feedback to other engineers, and prioritizing stability in deployment practices
Nice to haves:
- Interested in building and maintaining data pipelines
- Knowledge of current data warehousing solutions
LTSE is committed to championing the inclusion of women and underrepresented employees at the earliest stages of the company’s life. We believe that inclusion is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in building a welcoming and representative culture.
LTSE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We enthusiastically work to make our application and interview processes accessible for candidates with disabilities.