About the role
About Nua Solutions
Nua Solutions builds state of the art, award winning telemedicine solutions.
We create Virtual Clinics for medics, clinics, hospitals, insurers and health systems allowing them to Engage, Triage and Treat patients online.
Our software helps the medical community safely treat patients and save lives today.
We want to optimise clinical communication, using technology to allow clinicians to operate at the top of their license, increase their efficiency and improve patient outcomes.
Our company has doubled in size each year over the last 3 years and we plan to continue this rapid growth in the coming years.
We’d love you to join our team and help us make a difference in the lives of over half a million people around the World who use our software.
We run a distributed development team and as such we are really happy for you to work from anywhere but our core team hours are from 10am to 4pm Irish Summer Time so you must be willing and able to work those hours.
- Have at least 5 years commercial Ruby on Rails experience
- Have excellent understanding of SQL and feels comfortable using Linux machine
- Be a “full-stack” developers that can deliver functionality with minimal (or none) help from others
- Understand and use concepts from Object Oriented Programming
- Have an appreciation for good code level testing
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Communicate clearly
- Be able to work Monday to Friday within our core office hours of 10:00 to 16:00 Irish Summer Time
Following experience would be desired but not required
- Cloud based software like Azure
- DevOps experience (especially if you know Ansible)
- Turbolinks library
- Working with Product Owner implementing new features
- Fix bugs in current application
- Write tests and execute them on CI
- Test features manually on staging environment