NGP Senior DevOps Engineer with RoR
Published on March 27, 2023
Netguru is a consultancy, product design, and software development company founded in 2008. Netguru builds digital products that let people do things differently – offering consulting, tools and resources to companies of all shapes and sizes – to make beautifully designed digital products in a way that’s fast and fits their needs. Netguru has become one of the fastest growing companies in EU, recognised by the Financial Times, Deloitte, and Forbes. Netguru has grown at a rate of nearly 120 percent in 2018, reaching almost 19M EUR in revenue. The company has completed more than 1400 projects, and has nearly 600 employees on board working from all over the world. Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams. Netguru offers application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. They build web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including fintech, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics. Their tech stack consists of technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js, React Native, Kotlin, Vue.js, Python, Django, and Elixir.
✅ Client's timezone: client in PST (working hours, 9to5 or 10to6 CET),
✅ Working time: 1-2x per week team meeting, around 5-7pm,
❗on-call work - daytime (12h) + weekly rotation,
- At least 3+ years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer with AWS, in particular with:
- RDS, IAM,
- ECS, ECR, EKS,
- Lambda, CloudFormation
- Previous experience with Terraform,
- Familiarity with Docker,
- Experience with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Buildkite,
- Experience with logging pipelines (e.g. ELK or SumoLogic),
- Proficiency with databases: MySQL / PostgreSQL,
- Some familiarity (background knowledge) of Ruby on Rails
- Very good communication skills in English (CEFR B2+).
- 100 percent remote work.
- An opportunity to create tech plans, implement them, as well as provide ideas for refactoring and improvements.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future.
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.