Junior Solutions Engineer - Interoperability (x/f/m)
Published on May 18, 2023
Improving Healthcare for Good Doctolib is Europe's leading ehealth company. We have one clear mission Our mission is to contribute to improving our healthcare systems in partnership with healthcare professionals. We aim at creating the largest community of healthcare providers in the world and build with them the practices and hospitals of the future. We believe that it's the best way to improve patient experience and people health. 150,000 Practitioners use Doctolib every day 50 million patients accounts on Doctolib 1,700 Doctolibers work hard at Doctolib every day
What you’ll do
This role's focus is to be the escalation point for API related projects and overall support of the customer service team for technical issues and to determine the nature of customer problems for correction or further escalation as it relates to API.
As a Solutions Engineer - Interoperability, you will provide technical expertise on problems and incidents related to interoperability with third-party systems. You will be able to:
- Monitor the different interfaces with ultra-technical and efficient tools
- Detect interoperability issues
- Control the quality of the information reported by the Customer Care team
- Prioritize problems and incidents
- Conduct technical investigations, analyze and find the root cause
- Provide a direct technical solution, or escalate with our Engineering teams, or with third-party publisher partners
- Track to full resolution
- Communicate progress to Customer Care and Sales teams
- Enrich and use your knowledge of the Doctolib technical stack : Ruby On Rails, React JS/RxJS, Elasticsearch, New Relic, Datadog, etc.
- Become a technical expert of our API connectors, and our SMS/email/push service providers
- Participate in the handover to our support team of new partner connectors following their deployment in hospitals or practices
- Contribute to the technical training of the Customer Care team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of team processes and tools
You will be in contact with:
- The Customer Care team, which is in direct contact with users, in charge of identifying level 1 and 2 issues
- Product & Platform Engineering teams
- The teams in charge of deploying Doctolib to our hospital clients and private practices
- Partner software publishers
Who you are
If you don’t meet all the requirements below but believe this opportunity matches your expectations and experience, we still encourage you to apply!
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with STEM educational background
- You have strong analytical and investigative skills
- You have experience in monitoring systems and applications
- You have knowledge of infrastructure & networks, VPNs etc.
- You have some knowledge of Microservices architectures and REST/SOAP APIs.
- You have knowledge of HL7 protocols, or FHIR
- You have programming language skills (source code reading, scripting, database queries...)
- You are very technically curious, autonomous, you learn quickly and always ready for a new challenge
- You have a good analysis of priorities and you know how to adapt your communication to technical and commercial interlocutors
- You have a very strong solution-oriented and customer-first work approach
- Good spoken and written English
- Fluent spoken and written Italian
It would be fantastic if:
- You have experience in technical support on web applications
- You have experience with integrated applications with third-party partners
- You know how to identify and solve interoperability problems
- You are familiar with Kibana, Datadog, New Relic, Elasticsearch or other monitoring / troubleshooting tools
- You have experience on a SaaS product
What we offer
- A 3-month dedicated onboarding program - the Doctolib Academy
- A competitive health insurance paid 100% by the company
- A stock-option program for each Doctoliber
- Public transport reimbursement
- Discount on Urban Sport membership packages
- A mental health and wellbeing offer in partnership with moka.care
- The Doctolib Parent Care Program, including extended parental leave, meet-ups and inspiring conferences
- Swile Lunch card and onsite cafeteria
- Continuous training programs on all key competencies (English, soft skills, expertise)
- Transparent internal mobility opportunities you're welcome to apply for
- High-quality office spaces supporting collaboration, health and wellbeing
- A support for relocation in case of international mobilities and new joiners arriving to France from another country
- Team building & Company events (Doctoberfest, Kids day, …)
About the flexible office policy at Doctolib
We provide 3 working modes, depending on your team set up.
- Hybrid: you work 2 to 3 days per week from the office
- Office-based: you always work from the office
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team once a month
The interview process
- Call with a recruiter (30 minutes)
- Case study
- Case restitution + interview with hiring manager
- Optional interview with other departments
- Offer !
At Doctolib, we believe in improving access to healthcare for everyone - regardless of where you come from, what you look like. This translates into our recruitment process: Doctolib is an equal opportunity employer. We don't just accept diversity at Doctolib, we respect and celebrate it!
The more diverse ideas are heard, the more our product will truly improve healthcare for all. You are welcome to apply to Doctolib, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. If you have a disability, let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process smoother for you!
All the information transmitted via this form is processed by Doctolib for the purpose of managing applications. For more information on how Doctolib processes your application data, click here.
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data, you can write to us at [email protected].