- Create software that will redefine the movement from physical to digital. CartKit is positioned to create the most deeply integrated, leveraged and useful software for commerce in the digital space.
- Work with some of the best and brightest people in the world. A team of 7 builds products used by over 30,000 businesses. We've achieved more than teams that are 10x our size by relentlessly focusing on first principles, recruiting world-class talent and building in-house tech that allows us to magnify our output.
- Make an outsized impact. Our team is still small and each team member wears many hats. Get to participate in every phase of the process — from inception, to planning, to implementation, to polish. Take ownership over not just code, but business outcomes.
- It's a magical time to join. We're bootstrapped, profitable and have rapid growth opportunities ahead of us. Join us and shape the tools that are redefining digital commerce.
About this Role
- You'll build new products and features from start to finish. This would involve research, conception, planning, maintenance and polish. Think features that empower digital brands to sell more, such as new marketing channels and integrations.
- You'll build improvements to existing products and features, such as improving the performance and efficiency of our campaigns editor.
- You'll build and improve upon business operations and internal tooling — a large part of our efficiency comes from the internal tools and systems we've created — think setting up monitoring and internal dashboards.
Is this a good fit for you?
We're looking for world class talent that has energy, drive and a conviction to push digital commerce forward. This might be for you if...
- You excel at your craft — your work is well crafted and well tested.
- You have experience with scale — you've worked with companies that have experienced rapid growth and understand what it takes to reach the next level.
- You can readily learn — to you, tech is a means to an end. You're not married to any language, framework, or ideology. You use the right tech for the job and can learn new tech quickly.
- You care about business implications of the software that you build — you understand the balance between craft, speed and the bottom line. You understand that software is built first and foremost for customers.
- Bonus: You enjoy writing — you understand that clear writing is oxygen for a distributed team and take pride in clearly articulating your thoughts and ideas.
- Bonus: You've spent time as a senior engineer or tech lead.
- Bonus: You're fluent with Typescript, NodeJS, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Ruby on Rails, VueJS, React.