The Revenue Team
In the past 2 months, we have…
- increased revenue by a significant multiple.
- decreased ad loading time by 85%.
- released features such as “Games”, where users get paid for playing games!
- released an internal tool to provide instant access to revenue data.
Current has 15 engineers out of 32 people in total, distributed around the world (including Chicago, Mexico, California, Argentina, and Croatia). The Revenue team is based in Chicago, Hermosillo, Los Angeles, Croatia, Mexico City.
- Ruby on Rails for our main application.
- NodeJS for a single microservice.
- Postgres for most of our persistent data store.
- AWS for our infrastructure.
- AWS Lambda,Kinesis,SQS, andDynamoDB for a high-throughput event pipeline.
- Java and Kotlin for our Android app.
- taking projects from planning through technical implementation, deployment, and post-deployment.
- writing high-quality, stable, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- switching between working independently and collaboratively to complete projects quickly.
- meet and work with the product team to understand the customer’s needs.
We'd love to talk with you if…
- the company and projects excite you!
- you’re excited to deliver high-quality features at a fast pace.
- you're passionate about automated testing and continuous delivery.
- you’re a clear, empathetic communicator.
- you have plenty of experience building robust and scalable products, including hands-on experience creating web applications with Rails.
- you're comfortable joining a team that is experiencing fast user base growth.
- you have experience building large-scale systems that store and process lots of data (a plus, but not required).
- you have some experience with technical leadership (a plus, but not required).