Senior Backend Developer
Published on July 06, 2023
SeQura’s mission is to offer merchants innovative payment solutions through a transformative customer experience that increases sales conversion, customer loyalty and lifetime value. Our product platform provides a set of fast, flexible, and secure payments, risk management, and customer care capabilities that drive sustainable growth. We make a difference by tailoring our solutions to specific verticals, to address their unique needs and deliver superior results. SeQura is a privately-owned scaleup growing at a 67% CAGR and approaching 50 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue. With a core business of flexible payments growing significantly above the market, this year we are launching new product categories, lines of business and expanding to international markets. Over 5000 businesses, almost 2 million shoppers and almost 300 employees continue to rate us as one of the most loved and trusted fintechs out there, with an NPS of 87% a Trustpilot rating of 4.8 / 5 and a Glassdoor rating of 4.8 / 5.
- Be passionate in the pursuit of writing simple, clean, and efficient code.
- Be proactive, accountable, analytical, and pragmatic.
- Contribute with high attention to detail/product ownership.
- Work as a strong team player and communicator.
- Arrive with motivation to learn and grow.
- Be passionate for driving change and efficiency with partners of different disciplines.
- 23 vacation days + 2 days of free disposal per year.
- Professional development with English and Spanish classes, and 13 other different languages to learn with Busuu.
- Flexible compensation plan for transportation, restaurants, and kindergarten with Cobee.
- Health insurance discounts with Sanitas and DKV.
- Work visa and re-location to Barcelona.
- Remote work.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Backend Engineer.
- Experience in the development, deployment, and maintenance of web-based technology applications with Ruby on Rails or the ability and interest in working with it.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, clean coding, TDD, and agile. Functional programming and DDD are a plus.
- English proficiency.
- Interview with People Team
- Technical take-home assessment (async)
- Live Peer review of the assessment
- Meet the team