Senior Ruby on Rails Back-End Engineer
Published on July 08, 2023
DocMe360 is a digital services consultancy specializing in providing innovative products and solutions to government agencies and organizations. As a Senior Ruby on Rails Back-End Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the back-end infrastructure for our software solutions, ensuring that they are scalable, reliable, and secure. You will work closely with our front-end engineers, data scientists, and project managers to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients. The product you will be working on has a Ruby on Rails back-end and React front-end.
- Develop and maintain the back-end infrastructure for our software solutions.
- Collaborate with front-end engineers, data scientists, and project managers to design and develop software solutions that meet client needs.
- Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Implement automated testing and deployment processes.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with the back-end infrastructure.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Continuously update your knowledge of new technologies and best practices in back-end development.
- Proficiency in Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity in React
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and microservices architecture
- Understanding of AWS a plus
- Full background check required
- Must be a US Citizen, residing in the United States
- Must be willing to be on camera for all meetings
- CORE Hours will be 10am-4pm M-F
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home