Ruby on Rails Developer (Mid or Senior)
Published on July 16, 2023
SOFTETA is an international full-cycle software development and consultancy partner. We implement 20 years of joint experience in IT and kick-off projects faster that anyone else on the market in order to save our clients time & money. In Softeta you get fast, cutting-edge service and effective, easy communication.
The client is provide the leading Workforce Management Solution for the retail and hospitality industries.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join the dedicated Softeta SCRUM team. We’re looking for professionals who are focused on quality, commitments and a joyful environment.
- Analyse software requirements, translate requirements into solution, choosing the best design alternative based on trade-off analysis.
- Collaborate with team and have an ownership attitude;
- Maintain good code quality and standards;
- Work in a Agile team, transforming user stories into functional applications;
- Work as an individual contributor, but engage with other software engineers and architects to create new design features;
- Proven software development experience with Ruby or Rails;
- Understanding and adherence to design patterns;
- Ability to own areas of product design and usability;
- Good English skills.
- Diverse and technically challenging projects;
- Flexible schedule and Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Technical equipment which you can choose.