Published on July 26, 2023
ShiftCare’s innovative software platform helps Australia’s disability support providers, in-home aged carers and allied health professionals, streamline the way they do things 🧑🏽⚕️📲 ✅ By creating efficiencies in rostering, client management and billing, we enable businesses to grow, while creating more time for what matters most – supporting clients, and helping them lead healthier, happier lives. We’re a small but rapidly growing start-up that strikes the balance between work and play 🧑💻 ➡️ 🏄♂️ Based at Fishburners, one of Sydney’s leading tech co-working spaces, our diverse team embraces a culture of dedication and enthusiasm. Whether you choose to work on-site with us, where you’ll rub shoulders with other start-ups, enjoy perks like complimentary coffee, beer and the occasional pizza, or remotely, at hours that suit you, you’ll soon feel like part of a team making a difference.
- Architect elegant, maintainable, testable solutions to complex technical problems.
- Integrate with third-party platforms and services to pull in auxiliary content, services, and data.
- Working within defined project management guidelines and security best practice
- Tackle performance bottlenecks and drive improvements to the backend and frontend infrastructure.
- Contributing technology inputs to product team and roadmap discussions
- Championing delivering scalable, robust, engineering-best-in-bred, commercially viable technology outcomes for the company
- Supporting critical technology incidents as needed
- Working in technology architecture, scalability, security and performance initiatives
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Experienced working in Agile teams with a high degree of collaboration, self-starter
- Experience with software development, software architecture, APIs, and microservices
- Experience with build, deployment, and release automation and orchestration in a DevOps environment
- Experience supporting enterprise Cloud applications or infrastructure
- Working proficiency in relational databases
- Experience working with large data sets and complex data structures.
- A passion to contribute to the full stack – the front-end, backend and anything in between
- Birthdays off: celebrate your special day with a paid day off.
- "Early-mark Fridays": once a month, choose to extend your weekend by leaving your desk earlier on a Friday.
- Regular team and company events: build connections and have fun with quarterly team workshops, team-building sessions, and bi-annual company-wide celebrations.
- Floating public holidays: enjoy time off for preferred holidays, cultural traditions, or personal events.
- Remote work: embrace work-life balance with our remote work option.