Software Engineer, Ruby/Rails
Remote - Anywhere
You are passionate about applying your technical expertise to quickly ship an MVP based on requirements, and refine it through feedback from your customers. You're comfortable diving into a large Rail application that serves 200+ customers. We are searching for a Rails engineer to join us in building the Red Canary platform. We continuously push product enhancements to production so on day one you will be making security better for a large number of organizations. Our customers depend on us 24/7 and the software you build makes a meaningful difference to improve their security. In this role, you may work from our Denver office or remote.
Who You Are
- Love to write code and take full ownership of a product or feature from concept to launch
- Are experienced with Ruby on Rails and other common libraries such as RSpec and Sidekiq
- Architect scalable applications that serves both internal and external users and high-volume background tasks
- Have confidence in making architectural design decisions that improve scalability & performance
- Test the software you write to ensure we deliver the highest quality products
- Bonus: have deep knowledge of operating Postgres at scale, including replication, monitoring and optimization
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.