Senior Software Engineer
Published on August 06, 2023
****Alert Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents. Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission. **** Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
- The base pay range for this position is $135,200 - $185,900 per year.**
- Competitive Salary + Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Career growth opportunities
- Build and maintain web applications using the latest technologies such as React, Graphql, Ruby on Rails, and PostgreSQL
- Develop micro-services to support key functional integrations with 3rd party healthcare APIs
- Collaborate closely with Product and Design to build features to support onboarding new patients, and serving existing ones.
- A history of delivery on high impact organizational projects
- 5+ years experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer .. our ideal candidate has a preference toward working with the backend/API layer with a willingness/ability to take on frontend work as needed.
- A strong conviction in favor of reliable unit, end-to-end, and integration testing
- Very communicative, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Background in Full Stack software engineering including common web architecture patterns and relational databases
- Ability to take ownership of problems and act on them independently in a constantly evolving environment
- Creative thinking and ideas about how to continue to improve our teams
- Knowledge of the technical challenges in the healthcare industry