This role supports Verisys by enhancing and maintaining core operational applications that deliver elite
customer credentialing, monitoring, and data services. Working alongside team members, stakeholders
and customers, you will solve and implement solutions to drive world-class SAAS applications and
services that delight our internal and external customers.
“Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.”
Please note this is a remote opportunity but you "MUST" live in one of the following states to be considered: CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, ME, MD, MO, MI, NC, OH, OK, PA, UT, TN, WI, Wash DC, VA
● Write quality code that is robust, testable, and follows software engineering best practices.
● Design applications that provide appropriate monitoring and logging and are resilient to local and
neighboring service interruptions.
● Perform detailed code reviews and provide positive critiques and feedback.
● Work closely with stakeholders and team members to set goals, define tasks, and deliver
incremental functionality following Scrum/Agile methodologies.
● Contribute to team growth by providing positive feedback and collaborating with other engineers
● Develop highly performant user interfaces and APIs to deliver data services to other internal
teams or external customers.
● 2+ years of hands-on software development experience.
● Proficient in ruby/ruby-on-rails and other object-oriented programming languages.
● Experience building software and pipelines in a cloud environment.
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Experience working with Scrum/Agile/Kanban methodologies.
● Ability to develop user interfaces and the data services behind the interface.
● Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with little to no supervision.
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
● High energy level, strong work ethic, and proactive problem-solving skills.
● Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software
development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management,
build processes, testing, and operations.
● Experience with multiple database technologies such as SQLServer, Postgres, MySQL, Redis,
● Experience with microservices
● Experience in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD workflows, Atlassian Suite, Azure Devops,
Scrum/Kanban, Agile SDLC, workflow engines, and microservice architecture.
● Healthcare or Pharmaceutical experience
• Amazing medical, dental, and vision plans – with little or no cost to you
• Generous Paid Time Off
• 11 Company Paid Holidays per year
• Short-Term and Long-term Disability & company paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with generous Company Match (100% vesting from day 1)
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
Verisys transforms provider data, workforce data, and relationship management. More than 400 healthcare, life science, and background screening organizations depend on us to credential providers, improve data quality, publish compliant provider directories, and conduct employment verifications. Our comprehensive solutions deliver accurate and secure information. As a result, we’re the largest outsourced credentials verification organization in the United States. Since we’ve partnered with the most complex institutions in healthcare for decades, we can help organizations of any size discover their true potential.
At Verisys, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities, and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and our clients will be heard.
Verisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified persons of every heritage, nation, gender, veteran, or disability status, age, religion or other protected status to apply.