🩺 At Lifen, we believe that everyone deserves high-quality, accessible, and financially sustainable healthcare. Lifen’s digital solutions are the missing puzzle piece for a truly patient-centric care system. We break down silos within the industry and support healthcare research and innovation by making health data accessible to all stakeholders: healthcare providers, patients, governments, digital health apps, and clinical research centers.
🔗 How? We solve the interoperability puzzle so digital health innovators and healthcare facilities don't have to. With our secured FHIR platform and software solutions, customers get to collect and share health data at scale, as well as seamlessly integrate it in with primary data systems.
🔮 Lifen is also a pioneer in Artificial Intelligence: we build algorithms that reliably and automatically structure and integrate health information for a truly complete and dependable record system, eliminating hundreds of thousands worth of hours of routine administrative tasks.
Born in Paris and reborn all over Europe, we are more than 170 Lifeners committed to bringing the digital revolution to the healthcare sector.
Lifen is always on the lookout for new talent 💁🏽 💁🏿♀️ 💁🏼♂️
The Engineering Team
The Tech team covers all the engineering of Lifen and work on the development of solutions which have an impact on the daily lives of many healthcare professionals. 🩺
You would be working in one of our engineering core team : Backend Socle (25 people), Lifen Apps (8 people) or the Identity and Access Management team (3 people).
This position is open to full remote work from France.
Your missions as a Senior Software Engineer
- You would be in charge of designing and implementing new features as long as maintaining and scaling existing code ;
- Participate in the maintenance of internal tools and libraries ;
- We expect from you to actively participate in code reviews and help the team to improve their skills ;
- Taking part in mentoring less experienced developers and conduct changes when it comes to implementing/changing practices ;
- Test new features and maintain good test coverage ;
- Ensure support operations on applications in production ;
- Participate in maintaining technical watch ( frameworks, tooling, etc.) ;
- You would be developing code architecture.
The profile we're looking for
💪 A good technical background, 6+ years of experience where you had the opportunity to actively contribute to the improvement of the team and deliver strong technical solutions.
💎 Track record in Ruby mainly.
💼 Pragmatic : We're not looking for the best design ever, but for something that is strong (kiss/tested) and delivers value to our clients.
⚽️ Team player : Although speed is important, you value team work and want to dedicate time to bring people with you, learn from others, coach younger Developers, etc.
🗣 Languages : You have good English and French communication skills to engage with all team members within the company.
🏥 If you have knowledge of the healthcare industry, that's the icing on the cake!
Caring together also means acting benevolently. Like the industry in which we operate, we foster diversity, inclusion, and equity. We highlight your skills and know-how and banish all forms of discrimination, whether sexual, religious or political.
Our Hiring Process
- HR Interview with Héloïse, HRBPs
- Manager Interview with Florent Chenebault, Head of Engineering Lifen Apps
- Technical Test to do at home (20 minutes), than debrief of the home exercice and design system exercice in live with an Architect and a Senior Software Engineer
- Final Interview with Ludovic Demeyer, VP of Engineering
- References Check