Senior Staff Engineer
Published on August 19, 2023
We firmly believe that we are only as good as our people. Because of this, we hire great talent, offer a diverse and inclusive values-based culture, fun activities, and strong benefits. You will be challenged with dynamic tasks that will catalyze your professional development and career growth.
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine the DailyPay platform.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems up and down the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base.
- Prototype, iterate, and deploy updates on a daily basis.
- Be surrounded by smart, highly motivated teammates with decades of experience in the finance, technology, and payroll industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years hands on software development experience
- Experience in designing and developing micro services in one or more cloud computing services (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
- Demonstrated experience serverless, CI/CD, data management, security best practices
- Experience using TDD or a desire to learn how to use it
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience designing and deploying Big Data pipelines with tools such as Hadoop, Spark or MapReduce
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to [email protected]. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.