Senior Software Engineer
Published on September 02, 2023
Fluxon is a product and software development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. We are obsessed with quality and speed, and we love the work we do. Our clients comprise of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world. We only hire the best of the best in the world and we’re looking for amazing people to join our expanding team.
- Create beautiful user experiences, delivering the end-to-end implementation all the way to the user.
- Engage directly with our clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug production issues.
- Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
- Mature software engineer generalist familiar with wide range of technologies, who chooses appropriate tools and design patterns to solve complex problems, producing simple and reliable application architectures.
- Expert with the full application stack
- React, Angular, Vue, or other modern frontend frameworks.
- Node, Rails, Django, or similar backend frameworks.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other database technology.
- Experienced with developer operations: release management, testing, and monitoring.
- Familiar with key web technologies: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S).
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer.
- React Native cross-platform app development.
- Native iOS or Android app development.
- Other programming languages (Go, Java, Elixir, Ruby, Python, etc.).
- Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku, or other hosting platforms.
- Exposure to high-profile SV startups and enterprise companies.
- Competitive salary.
- Fully remote work with flexible hours.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Profit-sharing program.
- Parental leave, including adoption and fostering.
- Gym membership and tuition reimbursement.
- Hands-on career development.