Software Engineer - Remote
Published on September 16, 2023
Cabify, part of the Maxi Mobility holding company, connects private and business users with the forms of transport that best suit their needs. With the aim of making cities better places to live, we’ve created a sustainable business model guided by ethical principles to help us act responsibly. More than simply ‘mobility as a service’ (MaaS), we seek to offer a future full of new possibilities for the 90+ cities in which we operate, respecting both the environment and the people that live there.
- Work on cross-team, impactful projects.
- Lead parts of these projects helping your team to deliver in a fast, reliable and high-quality way.
- Work on building and maintaining distributed applications.
- Improve reliability, scalability and performance of our services so they always meet their SLAs.
- Develop new features, tweak existing ones in a data-driven fashion in collaboration with our Data Science team.
- Produce simple, maintainable code while always looking to improve on it.
- Own your code all the way to production with a self-service continuous delivery pipeline and production infrastructure.
- Run what you build using bleeding edge container orchestration and monitoring technologies.
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- Sound knowledge of common algorithms & data structures.
- Experience in developing medium/large-scale web applications and distributed systems in a production environment.
- Experience with common design and architectural patterns.
- Ability to work independently, but being a good team player too.
- Ability to understand and help to make great product and business decisions.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A willingness to work with Ruby code occasionally is a plus!
- Experience slaying monoliths is a plus!
- Excellent Salary conditions
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Full remote role, but if you prefer an hybrid model you can choose to work in our Buenos Aires office
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).