Fullstack Engineer (Ruby on Rails & React)
Published on September 16, 2023
Pennylane is building the financial OS (Operating System) for European SMEs. A single source of truth for financial data, used on one side by entrepreneurs to run their business (invoicing and getting paid, paying suppliers and expense management, piloting cash and profitability) and on the other side by their accountant for bookkeeping and fiscal declarations. Saving time to all entrepreneurs and accountants, helping them to make the right decisions and enabling 3rd parties to offer added-value personalized financial services. We’ve launched in France and will expand to other markets in Continental Europe in 2022. Our commercial website is thus in French only but the code is obviously documented in English and our tech team speaks English.
- The vision : We want to change the life of thousands of entrepreneurs throughout Europe with our solution
- The ambition : We are scaling at a very rapid pace and we want to become one of the fintech leaders within 2-3 years
- The learning curve : We have great tech mentors and experienced engineers whom you can share with and learn from everyday
- The product : One year after its launch, our solution has received outstanding feedback from our users, and we still have so much to build and offer !
- The environment : We do our best to develop a culture based on trust, autonomy, and benevolence so you can feel like you're in the right place
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails and React (at least 4 years)
- You’re a teamplayer and have experience working in an agile environment
- You like being challenged and solving complex problems (accounting is complex in Europe)
- You have empathy for your users and want to change their lives
- You have an engineering background
- A competitive package
- Apple Hardware
- Budget to work from a coworking space or buy equipment to work from home
- Monthly remote events, and one offsite with the whole company once a year
- Career tracks to make sure you can keep learning and growing within Pennylane.
- A first interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- A technical test
- An interview with one of our tech cofounders debriefing your technical test and assessing cultural fit