Published on September 20, 2023
Scholarly is building next-generation software for higher education with a focus on faculty. Higher ed is currently undergoing a generational shift in software and technology adoption, and our vision is to build the future system of record for the industry. We are building a software platform that enables our customers to make data-driven decisions and to automate essential processes like performance reviews, which will ultimately enable them to better serve both students and faculty. We are a team of experienced, motivated, and collaborative founders, and we are backed by leading investors in the industry.
We are based in Seattle and Denver, but willing to hire remote within the US for the right candidates.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with a relational database, such as MySQL or Postgres
- Able to work in the United States (citizen or permanent resident). We cannot sponsor visas at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
- The salary range for this role is $140k - $200k, depending on location and experience
- Substantial equity in the company
- Health, vision, and dental benefits with 100% of premiums covered by the company
- $3,000 equipment budget