Published on September 20, 2023
Hunter is a company founded 5 years ago in France by Antoine and François. Our goal is to make it easier for businesses to connect with each other. We make it happen by continually analyzing public data on the web and making it easy and practical to search. Currently, more than 150k people use Hunter every month.
- Researching and implementing algorithmic solutions, in Go and Python
- Implementing NLP models and LLMs to extract meaningful data from unstructured data
- Designing, building, and maintaining robust and scalable data pipelines
- Ensuring data quality, accuracy, and consistency over time
- Challenging and improving our current data infrastructure.
- At first, you’ll become familiar with our current processes to gather, analyze, and structure data from billions of web pages.
- Within a few weeks, you'll become responsible for significant projects that will improve Hunter data, at scale. It can be about implementing a new ML-based data pipeline, tuning the application's performance, or improving our Quality Assurance.
- You'll collaborate with the rest of the Product team to gradually improve our data pipelines.
- You’ll monitor and troubleshoot data pipelines, resolving any issues or bottlenecks that may arise.
- You'll get a high level of autonomy in your work and help shape future development efforts.
- You have proven experience as a Data Engineer or a similar role, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- You have a strong experience with PostgreSQL.
- You’re familiar with at least one backend language, preferably Go, or Python.
- You’re familiar with the GCP ecosystem, or have experience with Kubernetes, as well as CI/CD and automation.
- Bonus point if you have experience with Machine Learning and LLMs.
- You enjoy dealing with complex problems and finding elegant solutions.
- You like staying up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in data engineering (including Data science).
- You're confident you can have a high level of autonomy and enjoy making decisions for yourself.
- You're excited to take ownership of projects, set directions, and make calls. You're able to communicate clearly with your colleagues.
- You have experience in remote working. You're comfortable working primarily with asynchronous communication and don't need a lot of handholding or supervision.
- A yearly gross compensation ranging between $90k and 110k USD
- Health insurance
- Employment status (you won’t be a contractor)
- Coworking space membership
- Fully-paid setup (including a MacBook Pro, standing desk, ergonomic chair, etc.)