Published on September 21, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works. For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world. The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance.
- Write effective and scalable code in Ruby on Rails
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness, and security
- Review and debug developers’ code
- Create and maintain automated unit tests, ideally using TDD.
- Improve and maintain applications after deployment
- Coordinate with team members who work on different layers of infrastructure
- Supporting our project teams in the implementation of customer requests in the software and technical problem solving
- Creation of specifications, documentation of other technical documents
- 3+ years working experience as a Rails Developer
- Experience working on the front end of applications, writing CSS, displaying Charts, etc
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Experience developing and maintaining relational databases
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- You have excellent social and communication skills
- Experience and proficiency in estimating tasks and managing expectations.
- The ability to develop ideas based on your analyses, to implement them technically in the software and to present them to your colleagues
- Proficiency of the English language