Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
Published on September 25, 2023
Remote, Latam | Full Time | 6+ years experience | English (C1) | Competitive Salary Why Apply to Koombea? Did you know that Koombea is one of Latin America's fastest-growing software development companies? We help our clients all over the world build digital products that make users' lives better. By joining our team, you will not only receive amazing benefits and become part of a flexible and innovative work culture. You will also get to share directly with some of the region's most talented and intelligent software developers. The Job Engineer to join our development team in Barranquilla. Your main goal is to design, build, and improve repeatable Cloud infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Develop, review, and maintain codebases for web applications using Ruby.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs.
- Develop and maintain APIs.
- Optimize app performance for speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection measures.
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- Deploy web apps to remote environments.
- Advanced/Expert knowledge of GraphQL | Must Have
- Ability to write clean, reliable, and scalable Ruby code l Must Have
- English proficiency (C1) l Must Have
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM l Must Have
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like Sidekiq and RSpec l Must Have
- An Agile and Scrum Mentality l Must Have
- Testing capabilities l Must Have
- Good understanding of Linux command line l Must Have
- Code versioning (Git) l Must Have
- Experience with back-end languages or frameworks like Node.js and Laravel would be a plus
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Surprise Goodies