Senior FullStack Developer (PD EMEA)
Remote - UK Remote - EU Remote - Europe Remote - Asia Remote - India Remote - France Remote - Netherlands Remote - Germany Remote - Greece Remote - Portugal Remote - Spain Remote - Hong Kong Remote - Singapore Remote - Poland Remote - Ireland Remote - UAE Remote - Pakistan Remote - Ukraine Remote - Bulgaria Remote - Serbia Full Time Senior
Published on October 05, 2023
Join Jitera and Build The Next Software DevelopmentJitera is a startup company from Japan that develops software to automate the development of mobile and web applications. Our product can be classified as No-Code, Low-Code, and a code generator.
By using our product, we offer efficient solutions for building web and mobile apps quickly, with high quality, and at a lower cost than traditional software development methods. Our software comes with an array of features that can assist our Client in successfully building and launching an app to the market.
As the characteristics of our company, we are a team of professionals working remotely, and we have a track record of significant growth over the past year in terms of revenue, product development, and team members.
Our business is growing steadily, so we are expanding our engineer team to implement products using Jitera’s automation system. We are looking for talented engineers who can implement client projects and feedback a lot to improve the automation product, because we need to actually experience many projects to understand what architectures, features, and business processes are required in our automation systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, test and release high-quality software speedy.
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product managers to implement various features while considering maintainability, security, and performance.
- Represent the engineering team in meetings, contributing to ideas relevant to the product growth with a strong understanding of future customers and their desires.
- Monitor and bug fix to ensure that customers can use the application expectedly.
- Create technical documentation and communicate clearly across the product team.
- Support team members to review, feedback, and onboard.
- More than 5 years of experience in software development
- More than 3 years of experience in React/Node and TypeScript
- Business-level English skills (speaking/listening/ writing/ reading)
- Good understanding of fundamental design patterns in software design.
- Ability to work independently.
- Communication skills to work cooperatively in a remote team.
- Ability to prepare a remote work environment where you can focus on your work with a stable network place.
- You must already be based in EMEA Region and have the legal right to work there. We do not support relocation or visas.
- Experience in React Native development
- Experience in server-side development with NestJS.
- Experience to develop applications with NoCode services.
Tech Stack we are using in different projects at Jitera
(We don't expect you to have or experience all of these, but you may meet them when working on the project)
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, React Native, Styled Components
- Backend: NodeJS, NestJS, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PHP Laravel
- Database: MySQL, Redis
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Terraform, HashiCorp Vault
- CI/CD: Github Actions, AWS CodePipeline
- Project management: Github, Jira
- Documentation: Notion, Google Workspace, Miro
- Communication: Slack, Gather, DailyBot
- Full remote. You can work from all over the world. Of course, you can also work from your home.
- Full flextime system. You can work anytime in your own time zone, but you need to attend regular team and company meetings.
- Can work part-time during the probationary period if you recently have a full-time job. Resign your current company after receiving Jitera officially fulltime offer.
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance allowance
- Company-provided equipment (MacBook Pro M2)
- Tax payment (maximum 10% of salary)
- ESOP program
- Special events, off-site meetings, occasions, celebrations, and gifts.
- Sponsorship for classes/ professional courses according to your demand.