Searching for that company that will appreciate your coding skills, your character, and your input? If yes, you're more than welcome to join our ITL Connect network. Here, your capabilities will always be appreciated, your code will find its way into international projects, and you'll have the chance to rub shoulders and learn from some of the best pros in the industry.
You will be the one setting the vision for the project. It will be you will make sure that it is successfully delivered while at the same time you will be taking responsibility for creating a future-proofed project architecture. Your team and clients will need to know they can rely on you. You will also have an active role in supporting the team in building maintainable, efficient code.
Your mission on the team will also consist of working closely with innovative thinkers with experience on worldwide projects and guiding them so that you ensure the best possible quality, performance, and responsiveness of applications is achieved. Your proactivity and strategic thinking will be a must at all times.
You will work with innovative thinkers with experience on worldwide projects and guide them so that you ensure the best possible quality, performance, and responsiveness of applications is achieved.
Your strategic approach to planning is a must, and we will much appreciate your proactive approach to the project’s technical improvement.
Does this sound like a job for you?
- You possess the ability to write and maintain understandable technical documentation
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Closure
- Strong knowledge in relational or non-relational databases
- Experience with using cloud services providers
- Knowledge of the build & release deployment process
- Strong experience with automated testing frameworks such as NUnit, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Software development lifecycle process
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong desire to stay on top of the latest developments in web technologies
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Front- end related technologies
- Consistency in the application of standards and processes
- AWS or Azure Certificate
We are a collaborative, supportive, and diverse community, that enjoys working together and treat each other with the utmost respect. Here everyone has the opportunity to share their experience, learn, and grow. Here are some of the perks we offer:
- Choose your contract: Contract or B2B,
- Unlimited working-from-anywhere policy,
- Working on international projects,
- Virtual Knowledge Sharing Sessions, Events and team hangouts.
- Short Video interview (no recruiter present)
- Technical Test
- HR interview with a recruiter
- Client introduction and interview upon positive feedback
We are a company that seeks the best for both our employees and clients, reaching beyond expectations in turning dreams into reality. Our way of working is rooted in our core values (Integrity, Excellence, Proactivity, Innovation, and People), with an expectation that our future colleagues will make these their second nature in their everyday work and life. We don’t ask for perfection, but we do appreciate people motivated to better themselves in every conceivable aspect.
About IT Labs
Founded in 2005, IT Labs is an international software tech company, specializing in purpose and process-driven teams for high-performance, innovation, transformation, and efficiency. Our HQ is in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and we have teams and offices around the world - the UK, the Netherlands, Belarus, Serbia, and North Macedonia. We are constantly growing, and we would love for you to become part of our team!