Senior Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
Published on October 16, 2023
TapResearch is building the “Google of Opinion Data.” We believe that opinion data is critical to making informed, evidence-based decisions, and that getting relevant and actionable opinion data is far too difficult and costly today. We aspire to make opinion data about any topic as easy as Googling something. TapResearch has grown into one of the leading ResTech (research technology) companies providing real-time access to tens of millions of people around the world. We are a rapidly growing company with strong traction in the market, and the most exciting opportunities remain ahead of us. Our platform is comprised of solutions for publishers and decision makers: Audience Network , our mechanism for asking questions to billions of people around the world via the mobile applications they interact with everyday, delivers valuable new revenue for publishers and rewards for users. Player Insights helps publishers better understand their users in order to improve their applications and increase user engagement and LTV. Market Research Sample enables researchers to reach the representative audiences they need to complete their research projects. Brand Insights provides brands with customized measurement tools, real-time data and dashboards that help teams improve marketing effectiveness and expand their businesses. Market Insights makes it easy to inform any decision with a custom research project in as little as a few minutes.
- Work collaboratively with design and product teams to build great user experiences
- Own the development lifecycle of new features across our product domains: Respondent Experience (our survey wall), Supply Products (mobile SDK client web app, supply API, publisher integration dashboard), and Demand Products (survey builder platform, survey research buyer tools)
- Have an immediate impact on exciting greenfield projects and new business ventures, providing opportunities for rapid growth and domain ownership
- Help refine and improve our products, codebase and engineering culture by bringing fresh ideas and introducing new technologies
- 6+ years of full stack software engineering experience
- 3+ years of professional React experience (Typescript preferred)
- Proficiency creating and consuming REST APIs
- Solid knowledge of relational databases, schema design, and writing queries
- Ruby on Rails experience is a plus
- Experience with Typescript and frontend compilers (e.g. Webpack, Vite, etc)
- Experience with frontend server-state libraries (e.g. React Query)
- Strong UX design sense, have worked with UI component libraries (e.g. Chakra, Material)
- Experience writing unit tests (backend/frontend)
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environments and ship code quickly
- We use a variety of open source languages and frameworks -- Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, iOS, Android, Unity
- We are also reliant on AWS, MySQL, Redis, Redshift, Kibana, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, Terraform, and Capistrano.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% Healthcare Premium Reimbursement.
- Stock options.
- Company Macbook & swag kit.