Published on October 16, 2023
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, supporting more than $50 billion in annual Amazon revenue. Founded in 2015 as the first Amazon product research tool, Jungle Scout today features a full suite of best-in-class business management solutions and powerful market intelligence resources to help entrepreneurs and brands manage their e-commerce businesses. Jungle Scout is headquartered in Austin, Texas and supports 10 global Amazon marketplaces. The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin, TX and Vancouver, BC. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them, so we give our team members the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space. We offer workplace flexibility, competitive compensation packages, 401K/RRSP matching, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career.
- Design and build. First and foremost, you will be helping to design and build new web applications and microservices that are required, as well as creating new features on our existing applications.
- Make recommendations. You will play an active role in the way we make decisions around technologies to be used for new applications and improvements to existing applications
- Scale, maintain, and improve. As we continue to grow, you’ll anticipate challenges before they happen by maintaining existing codebases and system infrastructures, as well as enhancing the development, staging, and production environments of our applications.
- Participate and contribute. You’ll have an active hand in code reviews, as well as in project planning and management. You’ll also provide input for the ongoing improvement of engineering practices and procedures.
- Passionate mentor. We are firm believers in knowledge sharing and supporting team development. You will coach junior and intermediate developers on programming and infrastructure best practices.
- Full Stack Developer. This isn’t your first rodeo! You have been in the software engineering game a while and have full stack development experience. Your toolbelt includes Python, SQL, Django and React. Ruby and Big Data/Spark experience is a big plus!
- Problem-solver. You know how to take a systematic approach to debugging issues located in a single service. You are comfortable addressing technical problems with some level of complexity or ambiguity.
- You’re both autonomous & collaborative. You can independently execute small projects and regularly lead small projects/features to the end - you take pride in having ownership but at the same time, you know when to reach out for support from your teammates. At the same time, you are a strong communicator and can work collaboratively across teams.
- Customer Focus: Putting our customers first is at the core of everything we do. You understand the importance of delivering exceptional experiences to our users, and your dedication to meeting their needs and surpassing their expectations drives our commitment to excellence.
- Delivering Outcomes: Everything you do is outcome-focused. You are results-oriented and have a track record of delivering tangible outcomes. Your dedication to accomplishing goals efficiently and effectively contributes to your team’s overall success
- Remote-worker. You’re comfortable working with a remote team and familiar with the tools and technologies to make magic happen without having to schedule in-person meetings.