Senior Software Engineer II, Full Stack - RM Seamless Experiences Team (Remote Eligible)
Published on October 27, 2023
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Regardless of role, team members are driven, entrepreneurial, and committed to making an impact by turning great ideas into action.
- Build scalable, reliable and performant back-end services for the next generation of applications at Smartsheet (Java, Ruby).
- Solve challenging distributed systems problems and work with modern cloud infrastructure (AWS, Terraform).
- Lead architectural discussions, code reviews, test plans and infrastructure design as you work with other software engineers and product managers.
- Mentor junior engineers on industry best practices in software design, code, quality, infrastructure & more.
- Forge a strong partnership with product management and other key areas of the business.
- 7+ years of software development experience building highly scalable and available SaaS applications.
- 2+ years of programming experience with full stack technologies such as Java, Ruby or TypeScript.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Experience supporting large-scale production services that serve thousands of customers.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis.
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- US employees are automatically covered under Smartsheet-sponsored life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability plans
- US employees receive 12 paid holidays per year
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)