Full Stack Engineer - Marketing Automation
Published on October 31, 2023
Platform Engineering: The Platform Team at StackAdapt includes the Full-Stack Engineering, Product Management and Product Design Teams. These teams are responsible for designing and developing StackAdapt’s web platform which is where users can forecast, build and report on their campaigns and much more. It is also where StackAdapt’s internal teams use a wide variety of tools to manage customer accounts and help them get the most out of the product. The Creatives Library Team: The Creatives Library Team is building a full fledged library of dynamic creative assets and resources. This library will allow clients to store, host and manage bulk creative assets for ad campaigns on the platform. This library will also include creatives templates for clients to build quick off-the-shelf display ad creatives on the platform. We aim to reduce the need to integrate with expensive third party creative providers that charge on a CPM-basis, and provide a full-featured in-house solution. Watch our
- Design, improve, and debug complex, scalable distributed systems.
- Write extensible, scalable and test-driven code.
- Take part in sprint planning and architectural decision-making.
- Collaborate with team members on designing scalable, well tested, and well documented web architecture, including APIs and backend systems.
- As an engineer, you are expected to take responsibility and ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Contribute to code reviews and technical spec reviews.
- 2+ years of full-time work experience building highly performant web applications.
- Previous engineering experience working in marketing technology and CDP is required.
- Knowledge of Redux, Ruby on Rails and GraphQL is highly preferred.
- Experience with implementing a client-facing project end-to-end, from design to delivery.
- Experience collaborating closely with product and design teams to design, implement and iterate on high impact end-to-end product experiences.
- Competitive salary + equity
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platformFull benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!