Senior Software Engineer - Poland
Published on October 25, 2023
Partner One Capital is a long-term investment group specialized in the acquisition and growth of successful software companies. We are owned by one of the largest pension funds in North-America with over $15 Billion in Net Assets. In business for over 23 years, we own some of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world. Over 600 of the world's largest corporations and governments rely on our software for their most critical operations and to safeguard their most valuable data.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be one of the lead developers responsible for the High Availability Low Overhead Agent of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Maintain the C++ agent that collects telemetry and posts it to the grid API for processing.
- Maintain and Extend the small footprint background program, manage memory, schedules, encryption, local data handling in diverse operating systems both linux and windows.
- Replace, upgrade, and refactor current technology stack to maintain resilience.
- Extend existing tooling that automated build and deployments.
- Work with infrastructure as code.
- Work with colleagues collaboratively in a distributed team setting.
- Proficient in C++ is mandatory
- Knowledge of these programming languages is an asset: Ruby, Go, Bash, Python, Lua. Sqlite libraries
- Experience with kernel programming is a plus.
- Experience working with Git, code Reviews, Pull Requests, conflict resolution.
- Experience with Cloud technologies, AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP, or Azure.
- Understanding of CI/CD strategies and how they affect development.
- Ability to break down problems into small deliverable steps with a clear path to completion.