Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Remote - US
Quick Intro to Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, marketers, and industry analysts across gaming, travel & hospitality, music, finance, broadcast entertainment. We serve a wide range of clients from early-stage mobile innovators to industry-leading Fortune 500 companies.
As a high-integrity source of industry insight, Sensor Tower is regularly cited by the world’s leading news and finance publications, including the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, CNBC, The Washington Post, and Reuters. After seven years of building Sensor Tower from a $1M seed investment, we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital in 2020!
From efficiently scaling database operations to supporting the growing amount of data (tens of terabytes), we're looking for engineers that have the creativity and skills to gather meaningful data and insights.
As an engineer at Sensor Tower, you will make sure we're building the best possible products and features to support our users. In our lean and flat organization, you will also have a meaningful say in what and how we build out all aspects of our product.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, implementation, quality polish, and release
- Leverage your strengths and interests to work on full feature implementation from the front end, to the API, all the way to the back end
- Develop and optimize high performance data aggregation and analysis pipelines at scale
- Mentor other engineers, perform code reviews, and suggest improvements to tools and processes
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer (If you have lesser years of experience but have meaningful github contributions and other coding samples, this will be taken into consideration)
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Solid understanding of RESTful systems and the principles of good API design
- Required: Ruby on Rails
- Nice to have: MongoDB, KnockoutJS, ES6
Read more about some of our Technical challenges here (written by members of our engineering team):
Read more about our Engineering Culture here: https://www.keyvalues.com/sensor-tower
What is it like working at Sensor Tower?
Sensor Tower’s flexible work environment allows employees to choose how much they want to work remotely or in an office. We offer flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from the office. Our model allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, traditions, places, and activities they love while contributing to their team!
Sensor Tower provides fair and competitive compensation packages that honor the investment our team members make each day. To support health and wellbeing, we offer industry-standard benefits and additional perks that our employees love. This includes stipends for office and/or gym setup, home internet, and daily meal delivery.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. In support of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.