Senior Ruby Developer - Contract (3 Month FTC)
Published on November 04, 2023
We are Driven, Inclusive, Customer Obsessed and One team building a game-changing platform. Our success would not be possible without the collaboration and determination of our amazing teams across the world. We will forever ensure the people who choose to be with Immersive Labs are provided every opportunity to enjoy and be rewarded by their work.
Senior Back-End Developer - Ruby (3 Month FTC)
- Formulate technical solutions from product requirements in collaboration with others to create a first class platform
- Design, build and maintain an efficient, reusable and reliable codebase
- Maintaining good test coverage over all aspects of the codebase by performing unit tests and integration tests
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in back-end code, and devise solutions to these problems to minimise customer impact
- Translate technical language/concepts for non-technical individuals written and orally
- Be actively involved in all team ceremonies, 2-week sprints and retrospectives, working closely with product managers and other disciplines
- Demonstrable and up-to-date knowledge with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, APIs (GraphQL or REST), and object-oriented design.
- Any experience with AWS or Kubernetes is an advantage
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system and create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Proficient understanding of Git and familiarity with CI setups
Driven - We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive - We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com