Intern, Integration Developer
Published on November 07, 2023
Here at Workato, we are a team moved by innovation — a passion to create the best possible way and the drive to continue to make it better. We also believe in the power of our team, knowing that we only succeed if we all succeed together. Our team uses seven operating principles to help us make better decisions, work as a team, and have fun.
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
- Gather requirements, triage, and build connectors with our SDK framework to improve the width and depth of Workato’s connectivity
- Understand customer needs, design and develop integration and automation solutions
- Be a Workato Subject Matter Expert with the ability to discover and demonstrate how Workato can effectively help companies with their business automation needs
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information systems or equivalent
- Python/Ruby/Java programming is a plus
- Resourceful in execution and results-oriented
- Interns who will be able to commit on a full-time basis for at least 6 months will be preferred.
- Fast mover and comfortable navigating a fast-paced environment
- Thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a “can-do” attitude with a growth mindset