Actionable Quality Assurance, LC
Remote - US
Job Title: Information Technology Associate
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Classification: Part Time, Hourly, Internship (Full-Time, salaried possible within 2022)
Rate: $20 - $25/hr
Rate: $20 - $25/hr
Contact: Eric Graves, CEO
This is a 100% remote part-time position, initial rate to be determined based on existing skills. The successful candidate will:
· Enthusiastically demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of programming and software engineering.
· Have a strong sense of urgency to accomplish tasks quickly and efficiently, with the maturity and work ethic to work remotely and independently.
· Engage with Clients as necessary in both written and video/audio communication. We are a very small team with easy to work with personalities.
· AQA is an established software company providing services to major restaurant companies. Our software automates functions across the food supply chain.
· This position can lead to a full-time position with responsibilities for maintaining and managing the full technology stack of a fast-growing software enterprise, including the opportunity for equity once moved to full-time.
Here are some skills which you will employ daily. Ruby on Rails is required to apply, but all of them will help increase your candidacy. After making a hire, we will train you in the areas you’re lacking in.
● Basic Unix/bash
● Software Design
● MS Teams
● Digital Ocean
● Data Design (Histograms, Bell Curves, CSS helpful)
● Webhooks (Zapier/SendGrid)
Physical demands and work environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand; walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
No travel is required for this position
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies while employed.
How to Apply
Please include work experience and current availability. Feel free to ask questions.