Senior Software Engineer, NERM
Published on November 09, 2023
Together, we’re redefining identity’s place in the security ecosystem. We love taking on new challenges that seem daunting to others. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and deliver upon our promises to our customers. We bring out the best in each other, and we’re having a lot of fun doing it.
We are looking for a Developer to assist in the development and implementation of features and fixes within Non-employee Risk Management. The ideal candidate is a creative-problem solver with a passion for clean well-organized code and user-driven applications.
- Write code that is clear, well tested, optimized, and thoroughly documented
- Collaborate with other members of the team through pair programming and code reviews
- Maintain a high level of engagement with product management in agile meetings and processes
- Participate in benchmark and performance tuning efforts
- Learn and be a champion for industry standard best practices
- Delivery of commitments on time that meet product and engineering requirements
- 5+ years' experience with the Ruby on Rails framework and ReactJS
- Demonstrable experience writing or refactoring code to be scalable and performant
- Ability to work independently on any task
- Proficient with relational databases like MySQL
- Familiarity with containerization (Docker)
- Passion for writing simple, clean, and efficient code
- Unwavering commitment to unit/functional/integration testing to ensure maintainable, high-quality software.
- Ability to document and demonstrate solutions by using flowcharts, diagrams, and whiteboarding
- MongoDB experience
- OAuth, SAML, OIDC
- Familiarity with scrum and agile methodologies
- Experience with AWS, specifically: EC2, ECR, S3, Fargate, RDS
- BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.