Full-stack Rails Developer
We are looking for a full-stack Rails developer. You will be working in a small cross-functional team that focuses on rapid delivery. We expect you to be spending 70% of your time working with our Rails based back-end. 30% will be spent in other areas of your interest, eg. DevOps, Blockchain, Front-End, iOS / Android / Smart TV apps development. Your input will be highly visible and will determine overall success of the company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Develop, test and release solid code in Ruby on Rails
- Work together with our engineers to develop API services that support new website and mobile app features
- Implement design solutions using Front-End technologies
- Develop our new website features, media delivery pipeline and Open Platform
- Perform QA tasks for every release along with the team
- Plan iterations periodically and consult new product features
- Ruby on Rails design patterns and best practices
- Expert Ruby knowledge
- Experience with React, Redux and TypeScript
- HTML and CSS
- Rails application security, scalability and performance
- Good communication skills
- Bonus Knowledge of other technologies we use: React Native, AWS, Tizen, Chromecast SDK, Blockchain
WHAT WE OFFER
- A good base salary and employee share options
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and aesthetically pleasing product - a system to collect and display digital art
- Work-life balance with 40-hour weeks
- Biyearly team gatherings in London
- Fully remote team
- No unnecessary meetings
- Flexible working hours. Work when you’re most productive, take a holiday when you need one.
- Opportunity to grow in a small team with little overhead and hands-on experience over product development
How to Apply
To apply please send us an email by clicking below. Feel free to include CV, cover letter, GitHub, LinkedIn, or anything relevant.
We look forward to hearing from you!