Software Engineer (Co-op) Jan 2024 - April 2024
Published on November 10, 2023
- Face exciting, out of the box challenges day in day out. From rapidly scaling our systems to redesigning large parts of the application, we never run out of difficult problems to solve. The status quo just isn't our style.
- Rapidly grow into leading technical projects, processes, and standards.
- Work as part of a small, agile, integrated product team that’s focused on continual improvement of their skills and helping each other learn new things.
- Be in a workplace that is fun and informal — a place where you'll want to come to on Monday mornings.
- Build something that will make lives of real people easier.
- 2+ years of education within software development.
- Exposure to web frameworks are good too!
- Interested in leading technical projects from inception to delivery.
- Able to operate and monitor highly available systems in production, or willing to quickly learn how to do so.
- Borderline obsessive about testing and quality of workmanship.
- Curiosity and excitement about technology as a force for good.
- Pride in writing testable, modular, maintainable, simple, and well-documented code.
- Experience with web application and/or distributed systems development.
- Feeling right at home in the terminal.
- Currently studying Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering or equivalent.