Full-Stack Software Developer
Published on November 13, 2023
Paubox is seeking an experienced and talented full stack developer to join our highly skilled engineering team. This role will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining both front and back-end components. You will collaborate with the engineering team and other stakeholders daily to deliver our powerful suite of Paubox services.
- Provide input into decision making, roadmaps, and development milestones
- Build features, resolve bugs, deploy hotfixes, and perform peer code review
- Write clear documentation for QA, engineering, and non-technical colleagues
- Expand test suites for existing applications and create test suites for new applications
- Regularly participate in engineering meetings including weekly team check-ins, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Perform thorough testing and debugging of applications to ensure optimal functionality, reliability, and security
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, user guides, and API specifications, to effectively communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Security Awareness - proper credential handling, safe SQL queries, and general ability to self-direct identification and remediation of security issues.
- Ability to balance the trade-offs of perfection versus development, commensurate with the company size as it grows.
- Ability to coach juniors on best practices
- A fully remote work environment, no RTO here!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement options
- Sick and vacation time totaling 28 days per year
- 8 paid holidays
- Stock option grants
- Company-provided Apple laptop
- $500 quarterly stipend for professional development
- Base salary range: $120,000 to $175,000 annually, depending on experience
- Potential for quarterly bonus