Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Published on November 11, 2023
Meaningful work, big impact If you've ever wanted to do more for the world through tech, Instrumentl is the place for you. We’re a profitable, Y Combinator-backed startup serving thousands of nonprofits and are doubling year-over-year. All our customers are changing the world, from local homeless shelters to hospitals. We help our customers save hundreds of hours every year so they can move the world forward.
- Build, operate, and improve products for all of Instrumentl’s customers, from small, local nonprofits to large organizations.
- Create engaging, responsive interfaces and APIs that make the fundraising process truly enjoyable, driving our customer adoption and retention.
- Contribute high-quality, thoroughly tested code to create trustworthy user interfaces and resilient backend systems.
- Work side-by-side with our product and content teams to improve internal tools and processes, ensuring that our best-in-class product retains its crown.
- Own problems from end to end, managing complexity and engaging directly with stakeholders to develop short-term and long-term solutions.
- Be a strategic partner, thinking through everything from business impact to reliability and operability, to the pixel-perfection of individual customer interactions.
- Uphold Instrumentl’s high standards for product quality and mentor newer team members to do the same.
- Experienced: you’ve been a software engineer for 5+ years - startup experience is a huge plus!
- Generalist: you enjoy working on front end, back end, infrastructure, data pipelines, or billing pipelines as needed.
- Collaborative: you thrive in an environment involving different functions, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
- Methodical: you take pride in delivering projects from ideation to completion.
- Hungry: you’re on a mission to make an impact, and motivated by constant learning.
- Results-Driven: you have a history of executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate: You’re excited about Instrumentl’s mission to propel nonprofits into a bigger, brighter future.
- Competitive salary ($120K-$160K/year) and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO policy, including parental leave
- Company laptop + $500 to set up your home workstation
- Work with awesome nonprofits around the US. We partner with incredible organizations doing meaningful work, and you get to help power their success.