Backend Developer (Permanent WFH)
Published on November 15, 2023
Company overview ConnectOS is a leading provider of offshore talent for organisations in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and the UK. For over a decade, we’ve been supporting our global clients with premium resourcing and productivity solutions. ConnectOS is one of the fastest-growing offshoring companies in the world. Founded by our Australian CEO, we help companies across a range of industries activate their capability strategies and optimise their business operations with smarter ways to solve resourcing challenges. Our vibrant, modern work environments achieve high levels of employee engagement: happy, healthy, committed people who love what they do. ConnectOS Team HQ is located at Mega Tower, EDSA in the heart of Manila, Philippines. Our Client Support HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia. Why join us? Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive. We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development. We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you: [email protected]
- Develop applications and provide ongoing support and maintenance.
- Optimize applications for performance and scalability.
- Under limited guidance adhere to high quality standards in software development.
- Handle and resolve tickets and support requests.
- Work closely and maintain strong relationships with the team to deliver exceptional services across the business.
- Demonstrate teamwork and foster good communication with departmental/ functional colleagues as well as other staff and management.
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the team in the performance of their roles and responsibilities.
- Act in accordance with all policies, procedures practices and guidelines in the performance of accountabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other similar field
- Experience with any of the following: Ruby/Ruby on Rails, PHP/Laravel, C#/.Net
- Experience developing APIs for business applications and products.
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies (SharePoint, Power Automate and PowerApps) will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Experience in Level 1/2 IT Helpdesk Support will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, programming languages, and frameworks as needed.
- Skilled in prioritizing tasks and managing own time effectively.
- Works with minimal supervision
- Permanent Work-from-Home (Mon-Fri; 8:00AM to 5:00 PM PHT)
- Benefits Package from Day One including HMO coverage.
- Paid Time Off and Quarterly Sick-Leave Conversion.
- Paid Government Mandated Benefits (SSS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)