Published on November 17, 2023
The Receptionist, located in the RiNo district in Denver, CO, is a cloud-based Visitor Management Solution (VMS) that is used in more than 4,000 locations in 35 countries around the world to help reduce chaos in the front office and create a great first impression when it comes to connecting visitors with employees.
The Rails Developer will partner with the Director of Engineering and work closely with other members of the engineering team to deploy new features and functionality on six week cycles to our manufacturing-focused visitor management product we call Receptful. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an eye for good UX/UI, is comfortable with having ownership of their projects, and has a passion for delighting customers.
- Build scalable and re-usable integrations to third-party systems using Rails.
- Investigate and fix any reported bugs.
- Maintain and create new RSpec tests.
- 5 or more years using Rails.
- Experience creating integrations to automation systems like Zapier, IFTTT, or MS Power Automate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS preferred.
- Alignment with our core values that are the FABRIC of everything we do: Fun, Authentic, Bold, Respectful, Innovative, and Collaborative.
- Laugh daily!
- Frameworks: Rails, RSpec, ViewComponents, Tailwind, StimulusJS, Hotwire
- Operating Systems: macOS
- Other: Postgresql, Redis, Sidekiq, Hook Relay
- We pursue intentional growth, not growth at all costs.
- We strive for sustainable company growth by making decisions that prioritize employee needs first, followed by customers, then shareholders.
- We know that our team members want to care for our customers, so we give them autonomy and trust to make decisions.
- We assume positive intent of one another.
The Receptionist is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.