Senior Full Stack Engineer
Published on November 17, 2023
Ontra, the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence, combines AI-enabled software with a global network of highly-trained lawyers to offer a comprehensive solution for recurring legal workflows. By streamlining repetitive legal processes and transforming contracts into structured data, Ontra lowers costs, improves quality, and reduces turnaround times. Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.ontra.ai.
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington
Hong Kong, Singapore
- Proactivity: Ensuring efficiency and performance for previously developed programs
- Develop and scale: Build, implement, and maintain web-based applications from the frontend to the backend using Ruby on Rails and Ember.JS.
- Creating partnerships: Collaborate designers and product teams to understand and translate requirements and quickly identify and resolve product issues
- Ensure best practices: working closely with teammates and QA for code reviews and applying best practices to software development, leading to the delivery of high quality and well-tested software
- Preferred experience: 7+ years as a fullstack software engineer, preferably in a startup or high growth company
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher
- Technical skill set: Experience with object oriented programming and web app frameworks (we’re using Ruby on Rails and Ember)
- Fundamentals: A strong foundation in software development fundamentals
- Problem solving skills: An ability to identify technical issues and address them accordingly
Ontra is the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence for private asset management firms. The Ontra platform combines AI-enabled software with a worldwide network of highly trained lawyers to modernize recurring legal workflows. Ontra’s solutions improve all aspects of the contract lifecycle — from negotiating and processing routine contracts to tracking obligations in complex agreements. Ultimately, Ontra reduces the time, expense, and risk associated with contract management, freeing its customers to focus on other strategic priorities.
- Opportunity to participate in Ontra’s unit-based compensation program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance base plans at no additional cost
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Monthly phone and internet reimbursement (equivalent of $100 USD)
- Annual professional development reimbursement (equivalent of $2K USD)
- 4 months (16 weeks) of parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Twice-weekly lunch perk
Ontra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Ontra will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].
Ontra publishes salary ranges on our salary board here: https://bit.ly/3UjAOE3, which currently includes estimated annual cash salary ranges for candidates based in Colorado and New York City, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Note to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies. Any candidates sent to Ontra will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission without a signed agreement in place.