Ruby on Rails Developer
Published on November 19, 2023
SignalWire is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with advanced Ruby on Rails coding skills. We are looking for someone who can quickly learn the codebase and be able to contribute code meaningfully within a short timeframe.
- Back-end coding of all business logic: UI/UX APls, REST APls, billing, and related systems
- Mentoring of other developers, through code reviews, and one on one sessions.
- Work with product management to gather requirements for implementation.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on projects.
- 6+ years hands-on development experience in Ruby on Rails
- Extensive experience on billing, asynchronous, and rapid-scaling systems
- Experience working on large distributed systems
- Proven ability to generate specifications from business requirements and execute these on-spec and on-time
- Leadership skills and willingness to support direct manager with team needs
- Experience working in a remote environment and communicating effectively with global team members
- Ability to work in US time zones
SignalWire provides innovative cloud-based communications solutions that leverage cutting-edge technology to enable businesses of all sizes to seamlessly collaborate and communicate across a variety of channels, including voice, text, video, and more.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
- 401k / Retirement plan
- Sick Days
- Transportation stipend
- Flextime / Remote Work
- Stock options