Fullstack Engineer, Pricing
Published on November 19, 2023
At Stitch Fix, our goal is to help our customers look great and feel great about themselves by revolutionizing how people shop. In a time-starved world where shopping often feels overwhelming, our business connects customers to clothes they love. Whether it’s helping someone dress for success at a new job or taking the stress out of packing for a family vacation, we fix clients’ closets – and they love us for it! We’ve built unique, innovative software for merchandising, warehouse and inventory management, remote styling, and logistics. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our clients and a very successful business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute!
- Partner with teams such as data science and merchandising, creating new tools to support pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders while participating in the technical discovery, decision-making, and execution of complex and/or critical projects within the team.
- Operate as an engaged member of the engineering team - participating in Sprint ceremonies, providing input on technical design documents & project plans, pairing with other engineers to work toward a solution, etc.
- Model consistently delivering sustainable results against measurable goals.
- Proactively communicate status updates or changes to the scope or timeline of projects to stakeholders and leadership.
- Actively engage in professional development and growth.
- Find new and better development practices that align with business priorities.
- Influence other engineers toward alternative solutions.
- Participate in on-call rotations and improve the on-call experience for others.
- Write clear, maintainable code
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a full stack software engineer.
- You are bright, kind, and motivated by challenge
- You have excellent analytical skills as well as communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You take initiative and operate with accountability.
- You are motivated by solving problems and finding creative client-focused solutions.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work remotely alongside a distributed software engineering team.
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres, Redis
- Kafka, Sidekiq, Node.js, Python
- AWS Services such as S3
- ...and any others as needed!
- We are a group of bright and kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Our anticipated compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets, and the range below indicates the low end of the lowest-compensated market to the high end of the highest-compensated market. This position is eligible for new hire and ongoing grants of restricted stock units depending on employee and company performance. In addition, the position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external careers site.